Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre (CSTC) is an established speech-language therapy clinic. We are accepting applications for registered Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis. We serve clients in Cochrane, Calgary, Crossfield, Airdrie, Okotoks, High River, Banff, Canmore, and the surrounding area; in person and via teletherapy.
Are you looking for a workplace that offers you a built-in caseload, collaborative colleagues, administrative and billing support, materials supplied, secure technology supplied including ACSLPA-standard file archiving, summers off but the option for some work in July and August, pay for direct and indirect client time? We are a family focused clinic with flexible options for your workday. We work with ECS, FSCD, and private clients in our clinic, on site, and via teletherapy.
We value service, positive solutions, a team approach, consistency, expertise, open communication, timeliness, and reciprocal respect.
Our SLPs complete assessments and reports, work with ECS teams to create and update IPP goals, work with FSCD teams, create therapy treatment plans and provide strategies, supervise and coach therapy assistants, deliver direct therapy, consult with multidisciplinary team members including parents, OTs, psychologists, teachers, and education assistants, and provide contact notes and homework to families and teams in a timely manner. You will have a hand in creating your schedule and our online system will send automatic reminders to your schools and clients so you can prioritize therapy.
You will have:
- masters in speech-language therapy and be a registered member in good standing of ACSLPA,
- current professional liability insurance,
- a driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle,
- a vulnerable sector check and first aid training (both can be obtained prior to the start of work),
- well-developed communication skills including excellent written and spoken English and demonstrated ability to communicate with tact and clarity to foster a team environment,
- demonstrated ability to work independently and follow a budget formula for client hours and tasks,
- excellent organizational skills, clinical reasoning, decision making skills, conflict resolution skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks,
- flexibility is an asset with both clients and teams,
- proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook and an understanding of the importance of templates, digital security, and consistent usage of technology,
- life experience to understand the diverse nature of our client centered service,
- eagerness to adapt to new concepts, techniques including teletherapy, and to follow best practices.
As an employee we will offer you:
- a supportive work environment with knowledgeable and experienced team members and administration,
- a competitive hourly rate that covers both direct and indirect client time as well as meetings and other assigned tasks,
- generous professional development opportunities,
- family focused with flexible options for your workday to allow for work/life balance,
- a convenient health spending account and WCB coverage,
- access to vast physical and online resources as well as treatment rooms in our clinic,
- administrative support for scheduling, technology, and billing,
- an assigned caseload that you have input on,
- supplied secure technology and IT support including ACSPLA standard file archiving,
- the majority of our clients are September to June but you will have the opportunity for limited work July and August if you choose,
- the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of our clients and families.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to Apply, Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre, Box 933, Cochrane, AB T4C1B1.
Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre is seeking a Developmental Aide to work with children based in Canmore and Banff on a part-time basis starting immediately. This position will be for children funded through Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD). Training and support will be provided and you can learn from our therapists such as Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists and will work with a multi-disciplinary team on common goals. This will be a contract position.
Cochrane-Speech Language Therapy Centre (CSTC) has served Cochrane and the surrounding area for more than 20 years. The agencies and professionals with whom we work are committed and dedicated. We have long-standing relationships and share a service-first reputation for our professional high quality and caring services.
Those who join our team also:
– Love working with early childhood age groups and families
– Have a true heart for service
– Thrive working independently and as part of a team
– Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
– Are self-motivated
– Demonstrate effective organizational, reasoning, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
– Are eager to adapt to new concepts, techniques and best practices
Please forward resume:
Cochrane, AB T2C1B1
We continue to grow! Our established speech therapy clinic is accepting applications for registered Occupational Therapists to join our team on a part- to full-time basis. Our clinic is caseload-driven, this position is busiest during the school year with the possibility of some hours during the summer months. Duties include therapy, assessment, and supervision. The successful applicants must be registered or be eligible to be registered with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists (ACOT).
The Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre (CSTC) has served Cochrane and the surrounding area for more than 20 years. We have an outstanding team of people who provide services to private clients, and preschools and families funded through Alberta Learning and Family Supports for Children with Disabilities.
We offer a flexible, supportive work environment with a stellar team.
The preschools, agencies, and professionals with whom we work are committed and dedicated. We have long-standing relationships and share a service-first reputation for our professional high quality and caring services.
We know that Occupational Therapists have high standards and are professionally competent. Those who join our team also:
• Love working with early childhood age groups and families.
• Have a true heart for service.
• Thrive working independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
• Have life-experience to understand the diverse nature of a client-centered service.
• Are self-motivated.
• Demonstrate effective organizational, clinical reasoning, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Are eager to adapt to new concepts, techniques and best practices including teletherapy.
Please forward resume:
email: (subject line: OT Job Posting) email@example.com
Cochrane, AB T2C1B1