Talented People To Expand Our Growing Team
Our outstanding team of people provides services to private clients, preschools, and families funded through Alberta Learning, Family Supports for Children with Disabilities, Jordan’s Principal, private funding, and other sources. We have served Cochrane, Calgary and the surrounding area for more than 20 years. We also provide or have provided services in Northern Alberta and east to Manitoba.
The preschools, agencies, and professionals with whom we work are committed and dedicated. We have long-standing relationships and share a service-first reputation for our professional high quality and caring services.
Our team has Behavioural Aids, Speech-Language Pathology Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, and we work closely with other professions as part of multidisciplinary teams.
Potential team members have the skills and qualifications for their job-role, in addition, they
- Love working with early childhood age groups and families
- Have a true heart for service
- Thrive whether working independently or under supervision, and thrive as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Have life-experience to understand the diverse nature of a client-centered service
- Demonstrate effective organizational, clinical reasoning, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Are eager to adapt to new concepts, techniques and best practices
- Self-motivated and flexible to adjust to scheduling and caseload changes that commonly arise in this field